PPH COVID -19 Statement
To our dear valued Customers,
Potts Point Hotel prides itself on being the #localslocal, providing outstanding entertainment and service to our wonderful Potts Point community.
During these unheralded times, we endeavour to maintain regular service and programming to the best of our ability, whilst being guided by the latest Government directives and Department of Health and World Health Organisation advice. We want those who are fit and healthy to still be able to enjoy themselves and to do so in the safest way possible. The maintenance of your health and wellbeing is our primary concern, closely followed by doing our part to help contain the spread of COVID-19.
Whilst our health and hygiene standards are always taken seriously, in this current climate we have committed to do more. As such, management is taking the following steps to be able to deliver on the above statement:
How we can help
Take Away Options
- We have released a new contactless takeaway menu option for our current food menu, as well as a takeaway alcohol offering. You’ll find the details of both of these on our website and on our social media channels.
- Please call the venue to order and pay over the phone by card. Your food will be ready for collection on the left hand side of the ground floor bar, minimising contact. Please ask for single use cutlery should you require it.
- We are exploring home delivery options. Stay tuned for updates.
Hygiene and Cleaning
- We are increasing regular use of disinfection wipes to sterilise EFTPOS, POS and other commonly used items.
- Additional hand sanitisers will be available at each bar.
- We have removed some seating and reduced capacity in our venue to ensure we can enforce adequate social distancing and meet Government mandates for indoor gatherings.
- All food prep is being undertaken by kitchen staff wearing gloves and masks.
- All cutlery is being handled by staff in gloves and masks.
- We have enforced policies to ensure that all team members who are feeling unwell, are symptomatic, or have been in contact with anyone that has returned from overseas, are required to avoid the venue, self isolate and seek medical advise until cleared.
- We have increased venue cleaning and maintenance rosters, as well as adding additional cleaning contractors to ensure that the venue is kept to the high standards that our customers expect.
How you can help
- If you are feeling unwell, are symptomatic or have been in recent contact with someone who has travelled internationally, then please stay home until you are cleared by a health professional.
- We encourage guests to use contactless Tap-and-Go payment options to minimise cash handling and contact.
- If you are enjoying our venue then please follow public health guidelines: cover you mouth if you cough or sneeze, wash your hands frequently, and use hand sanitiser.
This is a trying time for our entire community and also the wider country at large. We need and appreciate your ongoing support, and we will keep you updated as the situation changes. Please continue to support your local businesses by ordering takeaway and delivery, or if you are fit and healthy and up to it, pop in for a beer. We would love to see you.
From the entire team here at Potts Point Hotel